TUBBS MOUNTAINEER SNOWSHOES 2024
Pickup currently unavailable
With the Tubbs Mountaineer Snowshoes, you can go anywhere and do anything. Aggressive traction is provided on two fronts by the eight teeth of the Anaconda toe crampon backed up by enhanced downhill braking from the Python heel crampon. With a TPU cinch strap that reduces friction and ice build-up and the ease of use of the EZ heel buckle, the ActiveFit 2.0 binding provides comfort, security, and ease of use. ActiveLift 19° heel lift reduces calf fatigue and tendon strain on steeper ascents in the backcountry.
- SOFT-TEC DECKING: Soft-Tec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- PRO-STEP FRAME: The Pro-Step frame combines a continuous frame bend with a longer, lower rise for improved flotation. The lower-height nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces the impact on your joints.
- ACTIVE FIT 2.0 BINDING: The Active Fit 2.0 brings comfort, security, and ease of use with a TPU cinch strap that reduces friction and ice build-up.
- EZ HEEL BUCKLE: The EZ Heel Buckle is single-handed convenience that ensures all-day comfort.
- R2 W/ ROTATION LIMITER ARTICULATION SYSTEM: R2 delivers shock-absorbing lateral flex and quick sidehill responsiveness while maintaining a natural foot position.
- ANACONDA TOE CRAMPON: The razor-sharp, carbon steel Anaconda toe crampon has eight sharp teeth, providing constant contact and penetration in all types of terrain.
- PYTHON HEEL CRAMPON: The aggressive Python heel crampon, centered under the boot, delivers enhanced downhill braking traction.
- ACTIVELIFT 19° HEEL LIFT: Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.
UPC Code - 886745820246, 886745819899, 886745820154, 886745820260, 886745819981, 886745886082