LINE VISION 108 SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
The LINE Vision 108 Ski redefines the limits of a freeride ski. The lightweight freeride ski that can conquer bell-to-bell resort laps one day and explore far-out backcountry zones the next, the LINE Vision 108, re-imagines what is possible for freeride skis. Stable at speeds, surfy in the deep, light in the air, and easy to control, the Vision 108 is perfect for ripping the entire mountain one day and conquering dawn patrol the next.
- 5CUT MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high-speed control.
- THC CONSTRUCTION: Newly developed "Triple Hybrid Construction" used in the Vison 108 & 98 lightweight freeride skis. The 3 materials combined are Aramid (similar to Kevlar), Carbon fiber, and Fiberglass into a proprietary stack laminate, the elements of LINE’s THC vibrate and resonate at different frequencies, this, in turn, cancels each other out creating a hyper damping ski experience without adding weight.
- PARTLY CLOUDY CORE: A blend of lightweight Paulownia and Maple creates the best strength-to-weight ratio in the line.
UPC Code - 886745969020, 886745968726, 886745967583