K2 Bond Snowboard Bindings 2024
Pickup currently unavailable
The K2 Bond snowboard binding is a team favorite that delivers exceptional performance and sustainability. Developed with input from riders like Gabe Ferguson, Parker Szumowski, and Antti Jussila, the Bond is designed to excel in freestyle riding while offering lightweight, flexibility, and comfort.
- Module Chassis – True board flex and unrivaled response with Multimount™ ankle strap positioning, allowing you to customize your flex and feel.
- Sugarcane EVA Shockpads with EcoHarshmellow™ Pods – Sustainably sourced materials to help with damping and impact absorption.
- AM1 Highback – Injected with a castor-bean based materials, the AM1 is equal parts eco and lightweight. All-Mountain-focused, asymmetrically shaped, and a predictable middle of the road flex pattern.
- SD1 Ankle Strap – Injected with a castor-bean based materials our SD1 ankle strap is lightweight and offers a fitting blend of flexibility and response.
- BetterWrap Toe Strap – A dual-density toe strap designed to shape to the contour of any snowboard boot – manufactured out of castor-bean based materials.
- This Grips!™ Basepad – Proprietary rubber used for vibration damping underfoot and engineered to eliminate disco foot.
We prioritize sustainability by utilizing eco-conscious and recycled materials throughout the binding's construction. Our manufacturing process relies on over 40% solar-powered energy, and our packaging is FSC-certified, using cardboard and recycled paper instead of plastics.
The Bond binding incorporates bio-based materials, with approximately 40% bio-based material by volume and 25% by weight. The SD1 Ankle Strap and Wrap Toe Straps have significantly reduced CO2 emissions compared to traditional TPU straps, with a 70% reduction per kg. The castor-bean-based Team Highback also contributes to a 40% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg compared to a nylon highback. Additionally, the Sugarcane EVA Shockpad offers a remarkable 90% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg compared to traditional EVA.
Our commitment to sustainability extends to our packaging, which is 100% recyclable, and 95% of which is made from FSC-certified recycled material. Furthermore, over 40% of the energy used in our manufacturing process is derived from solar power.
With the K2 Bond snowboard binding, riders can enjoy top-tier performance while minimizing their environmental impact. It's a step in the right direction towards a more sustainable snowboarding experience.