TUBBS WILDERNESS SNOWSHOES 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
The Tubbs Wilderness Snowshoe was built for putting fresh trails through snow-covered hills and blanketed forests. A lightweight deck increases float through powder as we make our own path through the woods, and a convenient heel riser helps reduce fatigue when we're climbing up steep hills en route to scenic vistas. And when all that powder turns to an icy trail, the Wilderness' toe crampon and side rails ensure we remain upright and secure across variable snow conditions.
- SOFT-TEC DECKING: Soft-Tec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- FIT-STEP 2.0 FRAME: The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing the musculoskeletal impact on the hip, knee, and ankle joints by 10%.
- QUICK-FIT BINDING: Quick-Fit Binding features a perfect blend of comfort and control with an easy and intuitive entry and exit.
- ROTATING TOE CORD W/ ROTATION LIMITER ARTICULATION SYSTEM: The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- COBRA TOE CRAMPON: The carbon steel Cobra toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot, provides constant contact in variable snow conditions, while its jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- TUBBS HEEL CRAMPON: Tubbs heel crampon brings the traction and stability needed on varying terrain.
- ACTIVELIFT 16° HEEL LIFT: Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.
UPC Code - 196222975728, 886745975113, 886745974871, 196222974554, 886745975632, 886745975885, 886745975977, 196222975773, 886745974260