TUBBS FLEX ALP SNOWSHOES 2024
Pickup currently unavailable
The Tubbs Flex Alpine Snow Shoes are a backcountry snowshoe with all new technology to help you move through the mountains quickly and comfortably. Featuring Tubbs new Torsion Deck technology, the Flex Alpine can articulate laterally to aid with uneven ground or to traverse across a hill, making for a comfortable walking experience.
When the terrain becomes harder to negotiate, the micro-serration Traction Rails and Viper 2.0 toe crampons kick into action and give you the ultimate grip. Getting in and out of the Flex Alpine is quick and easy, thanks to the ActiveFit 2.0 Binding. The EZ Heel Buckle featured in the Flex Alpine securing holds your foot to let you forget about your snow shoes and focus on walking whilst also including TPU cinch straps to aid with ice build-up. When a storm rolls in, and you need a snowshoe to depend on, the Tubbs Flex Alpine Snow Shoes are the ones for you.
- TORSION DECK / FLEX TAIL: Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck allows torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, preserving your natural gait, and improving comfort on uneven terrain. The patented FLEX Tail technology allows the snowshoe to roll more naturally from heel to toe. The FLEX Tail absorbs shock from the heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on joints.
- ACTIVE FIT 2.0 BINDING: The Active Fit 2.0 brings comfort, security, and ease of use with a TPU cinch strap that reduces friction and ice build-up.
- EZ HEEL BUCKLE: The EZ Heel Buckle is single-handed convenience that ensures all-day comfort.
- ROTATING TOE CORD W/ ROTATION LIMITER ARTICULATION SYSTEM: The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- VIPER 2.0 CARBON STEEL TOE CRAMPON: The Viper 2.0 carbon steel toe crampon’s jagged tooth construction maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness. The aggressive tangs in the toe crampon deliver an added degree of security on variable snow.
- TRACTION RAILS: Traction Rails ensure superior sidehill grip in hard-packed and icy conditions. The curved shape helps prevent fore-aft slippage on steeper terrain.
- ACTIVELIFT 19° HEEL LIFT: Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.
UPC Code - 886745995197, 196222974622, 196222975681,196222974448, 196222974769