KALL BIO Sunglasses / Rock Grey / Violet
Pickup currently unavailable
Kall provides wide protection and the tilt and shape gives you protection superior to compareable frames. It enhances peripheral protection for an optimized experience. Built for active use, be it running, biking or climbing the Zeiss violet base lens gives an enhanced contrast during sunny or cloudy days as well as increased depth in color and optimized image reproduction in a mountain or forest environment.
* Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV-protection and maximum clarity
* Bio-based Polyamide frames
* Rubberized non-slip fully adjustable temples
* Exchangeable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimized fit
* Ri-Pel water repellant and anti-scratch lens coatings
* Extremely impact resistant lens
* Micro fiber pouch
* Exchangeable lens system (lenses available @ spektrumsports.com)
* Made in Italy
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV-protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-Based Resin Polyamid Frame
- Rubberized non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Exchangeable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimized fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellant and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Extremely impact resistant lens
- Micro fiber pouch
- Exchangeable lens system
ZEISS VIOLET LENS
CATEGORY S2 VLT 22%
Ideal for sunny to cloudy days. Reduction of green and yellow/orange light which is in excess in trail environments. This enables a high contrast perception with the ability to see green and orange (foliage) shades and details that would otherwise be indistinguishable.
Three sets of lenses available. We want our eyewear to be as versatile as possible and offer exchangeable lenses from Carl Zeiss for all our models. You can find lenses for bright and sunny conditions as well as high contrast versions for cloudy days and optimized performance all with unrivaled durability, clarity and protection.
Rubberized and fully adjustable temple tips to ensure a great fit. The copper core is bendable to your desired shape and provides long lasting performance and comfort.
To ensure a perfect fit with a wide variety of faces our performance eyewear comes with exchangeable rubber nose pads. Two pairs are included with every model to accommodate both wider and more narrow fits in the best possible way.
The hypoallergenic rubber sleeve makes sure your shades stay in place when the going gets tough.
Spektrum’s high-performance frames are made mainly from castor oil and reduces the overall CO2 emissions by an impressive 46% compared to conventional materials. The carbon in castor oil is also 100% derived from atmospheric CO2 and not from CO2 locked in ancient fossils. Our bio-based material is also lighter and more durable than comparable materials delivering increased performance and comfort.
Castor beans are a fantastic crop, able to thrive in meager soils where other plants won’t survive, or animals can graze.
The castor beans are fully traceable, sustainably grown in India and poses no competition with food, causes no deforestation or use any GMO.