Oru Kayak - Haven TT
Pickup currently unavailable
PLEASE NOTE: ALL ORU KAYAK PRODUCTS HAVE 10 DAY DELIVERY TIMING
The Haven is a folding tandem with impeccable performance and unmatched portability. You can also adding “versatility” to that toolbelt – the Haven easily converts to a single-seater high-performance kayak with the switch of a few buckles, for those times when you just want to fly solo.
The Haven combines the stability and quick setup of our Beach LT with the performance and speed of the Coast XT - it's a boat with endless possibilities.
Key Features and Benefits:
- The world's first origami tandem kayak
- Supports both two-seater and single seater configurations
- Integrated track system supports accessories including cup holders, fishing rods and more!
**Note: The Haven is NOT compatible with the Oru Pack
- Weight: 19kg
- Length: 488cm
- Width: 79cm
- Kayak Box: 86cm x 41cm x 73cm
- Max Load: 225kg
- Max Paddler Height: 200cm
- Open cockpit
Fabric/Material Content AND Construction:
DURABILITY - Oru Kayaks are made from custom polypropylene, with a 10 year UV treatment, and a 20,000 fold cycle rating! While the hull is designed to take a beating, we suggest you treat your kayak like a fibreglass boat. Oru Kayaks come with a limited 12-month warranty.
- Made of double-layered, custom-extruded polypropylene
- Lightweight and extraordinarily strong
- Manufacturer-rated for 20,000 fold cycles
- 10-year UV treatment
- Withstands sliding over rocks or bumping into obstacles under the water
PERFORMANCE - Oru Kayaks use origami to deliver incredible tracking and stability— the hull folds create hard chines and a long keel line. The lightweight materials make handling easy and responsive.
- 19kg, making it less than half the weight of a traditional tandem kayak
- 225 kg weight capacity, allowing room for 2 adult + plenty of gear
PORTABILITY - No garage, SUV or roof racks required. Stash it in a trunk. Check it on a plane. Store it behind your couch. Hike it into remote waters. The Beach makes kayaking simple, easy, and accessible–so you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Folds up into the size of a large portfolio or suitcase
- Stash it pretty much anywhere: your trunk, closet, boat, garage, van, even under your bed
- Standard accessories fit into the folded up boat
We recommend treating your Oru Kayak as you would a fibreglass, wood, or skin-on-frame kayak. Here are some guidelines:
- Avoid unnecessary dragging or bumping - use the carry handles to lift, instead of tugging it behind you
- Store out of direct sunlight - our boats have a 10-year UV treatment, but we still recommend sheltered storage
- Rinse the kayak thoroughly with fresh water after each use - sediment and salt that dry to the surface of the boat can be abrasive over time
- Oru kayaks are designed to be easily repairable if anything should wear out over time.
The oru haven is awsome .. had it for about 14 months now and gathered some priceless memories. The design and performance truely outstanding.
I live a nomadic life with my 12 year old boy home schooled and this kayak gives us plenty of paddling adventures.
Great solo too. A fabulous piece of kit.
We love it. Highly recommended.