K2 Party Platter Snowboard 2024
Pickup currently unavailable
The K2 Party Platter snowboard breaks barriers with its versatile design. It combines camber and rocker to offer stability, carving prowess, and playful performance. The Combinational Camber Profile ensures a versatile and lively feel, enabling the board to handle various terrains and tricks. The Volume Shift™ design reduces toe and heel drag while providing excellent float in deep snow. The sustainably harvested BAP Core delivers a smooth and consistent flex, absorbing vibrations for enhanced control in any conditions. The strategically placed Carbon Ollie Bar™ adds explosive pop and rebound for launching side hits and jumps. Wrapped in biaxially woven fiberglass, the board offers precise edge hold and responsiveness based on pressure distribution. The Sintered 4000 base, known for its durability and wax-absorbing capabilities, provides exceptional speed for power-packed turns and park jumps. Dominate the mountain with the K2 Party Platter, a true all-rounder that defies limitations and offers endless possibilities for riders of all skill levels.
- BAP Core - A tri-blend wood core harnesses the rebound, strength, and feel of sustainably harvested Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia timber species.
- Biax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides the proper torsional flexibility and strength.
- Ollie Bar™ - A pre-cambered carbon inlay centered between the inserts specifically designed to add snap and pop to every ollie and takeoff.
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we can reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better than extruded materials increasing speed and glide.
- Volume Shift™ - We reduce swing weight and toe/heel drag by shifting surface area from the tip and tail to the waist of the snowboard. Downsize from 4-10 cm from your usual snowboard length.