K2 First Lite Snowboard 2024
Pickup currently unavailable
The K2 First Lite is designed to empower and build confidence in beginner women snowboarders, serving as the ultimate tool for skill development.
With a directional twin shape, the First Lite provides a balanced and versatile platform for riders. It is equipped with K2's Catch-Free™ Tune, which enhances the learning experience by minimizing edge catches and making it easier to ride both regular and switch. Whether you're riding with your left or right foot forward, the snowboard feels identical, allowing for a seamless transition between riding directions.
The First Lite features K2's Rocker Profile with Catch Free Tune. The snowboard is flat between the bindings, providing stability and balance, while rocker outside the bindings offers effortless turn initiation and smoother release from each turn. This design enables easier turn transitions, reducing falls and allowing for more time on the mountain and faster progression.
The K2 First Lite is the perfect companion for beginner women snowboarders, providing a forgiving and confidence-inspiring ride to help them develop their skills and enjoy their snowboarding journey.
- Aspen Core - A single species lightweight wood core that delivers smooth flex and lively rebound.
- Biax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides the proper torsional flexibility and strength.
- Catch-Free™ Tune - A 2° bevel and factory detuned tip and tail reduce falls and make linking turns more achievable.
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we can reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Extruded 2000 Base - A low maintenance and smooth gliding base material that’s durable and easy to repair.