K2 Excavator Snowboard 2024
Pickup currently unavailable
The K2 Excavator snowboard is purpose-built for carving deep trenches on groomed runs and effortlessly gliding through fresh powder. Designed with a wider perimeter and a dual radius sidecut, the Excavator offers a unisex approach to maximize performance.
The wider profile of the Excavator allows riders to size down by approximately 5cm without sacrificing performance. Additionally, the extra width and 20mm taper benefit riders with larger feet by reducing toe drag during aggressive turns and long traverses.
The Excavator features a combination of a smooth-flexing S1 core and tail-to-tail ICG™ 10 Biax Glass, providing responsiveness and damping underfoot. To enhance performance, we've incorporated pre-cambered Carbon Power Forks™, which offer an energy boost during turns and spontaneous ollies.
With its playful and floaty nature, the K2 Excavator is packed with technology to keep you in control and enjoying every moment, especially when fresh powder is in the forecast.
- S1 Core = The smooth-flexing cousin to our A1 core, our S1 Core is designed to be damp underfoot and stronger than hell. Constructed from Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia, the S1 Core lets each wood do what it’s best for.Tip-to-tail Bamboo stringers add snap, durability, and damping underfoot and are balanced out by lightweight paulownia in the midbody, tip, and tail help to reduce swing weight. Underfoot, Aspen and Bamboo are placed at 30° angles to increase strength, supercharge the edge-to-edge response, and increase the pressure distribution along the edge.
- ICG™ 10 Biax Carbon Glass - Integrating Carbon Fiber stringers that run the length of the board into our fiberglass increases the snap of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- SnoPhobic Top Sheet - This top sheet material sheds unwanted snow build-up, keeping your snowboard light and nimble.
- Carbon Power Fork™ - A pre-cambered carbon inlay in the tail of your snowboard gives the board energy in and out of turns and adds extra pop for takeoffs and landings.
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we can reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Wax Infused Sintered 4001 Base - Built using Crown's hardest and fastest Sintered base material on the market, the Wax-Infused Sintered 4001 holds wax longer than other Sintered bases for a smoother glide, longer.