K2 Edition Snowboard Bindings 2024
Pickup currently unavailable
The K2 Edition is an all-mountain snowboard binding designed to handle whatever challenges lie ahead. It is crafted with versatility in mind and is perfect for intermediate to expert level snowboarders. With a slightly softer flex than its sibling, the Program, the Edition offers a lightweight and mid-flexing design that strikes the right balance between tweakability and response.
- Module Chassis – True board flex and unrivaled response with Multimount™ ankle strap positioning, allowing you to customize your flex and feel.
- Sugarcane EVA Shockpads with EcoHarshmellow™ Pods – Sustainably sourced materials to help with damping and impact absorption.
- AM1 Highback – Injected with a castor-bean based materials, the AM1 is equal parts eco and lightweight. All-Mountain-focused, asymmetrically shaped, and a predictable middle of the road flex pattern.
- SD1 Ankle Strap – Injected with a castor-bean based materials our SD1 ankle strap is lightweight and offers a fitting blend of flexibility and response.
- BetterWrap Toe Strap – A dual-density toe strap designed to shape to the contour of any snowboard boot – manufactured out of castor-bean based materials.
- This Grips!™ Basepad – Proprietary rubber used for vibration damping underfoot and engineered to eliminate disco foot.
At K2, we prioritize sustainability by utilizing eco-conscious and recycled materials instead of plastics and EVA. Our manufacturing process relies on over 40% solar-powered energy, and our packaging is FSC certified, using cardboard and recycled paper. These efforts have resulted in significant reductions in our binding footprints, aligning with our commitment to environmental responsibility.
The Edition binding incorporates bio-based materials, with approximately 40% volume and 25% weight being bio-based. Our SD1 Ankle Strap and BetterWrap Toe Straps have achieved a 70% reduction in CO2 emissions compared to traditional TPU straps. The castor-bean-based AM1 Highback contributes to a 40% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg compared to a nylon highback. Additionally, our Sugarcane EVA Shockpad offers a remarkable 90% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg compared to traditional EVA.
We ensure that all K2 Snowboarding bindings come in 100% recyclable packaging, and our binding packaging is made of 95% FSC-certified recycled material. Furthermore, over 40% of the energy used in our manufacturing process is derived from solar power. With the Edition binding, you can enjoy exceptional performance while knowing that you're making a positive impact on the environment.