K2 Antidote Snowboard 2024
Pickup currently unavailable
Designed to meet the demands of advanced-to-expert level riders who seamlessly blend freeride and freestyle styles, the K2 Antidote is the ultimate board our team riders have always desired. Whether you're charging the resort or tackling the gnarliest freestyle features, the Antidote delivers exceptional performance.
One of the standout features of the Antidote is our patented SpaceGlass™ technology, strategically located in the tip and tail. This technology reduces weight and enhances rigidity, resulting in quicker spins and improved edge pressure at the contact points. The board's Recess3D technology removes excess material, reducing swing weight and chatter while adding visual depth to the top sheet.
The most notable aspect of the Antidote is its 3D Base Contour, featuring a mere 3mm of contour with 3D shaping. This design element allows the board to effortlessly deflect snow, facilitate turn initiation, and power through challenging conditions. The result is a more "catch-free" ride that inspires confidence and control.
Embrace the Antidote wave and experience the pinnacle of performance and versatility in a snowboard, where boundaries between freeride and freestyle blur, and your riding possibilities are limitless.
- A1 Core - Lightweight, snappy, and durable, our A1 Core is made from three renewable species of timber - Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia. Aspen-dominant to highlight the snap and response of this wood, we've combined it with Bamboo at 30 ° underfoot to increase strength, supercharge the edge-to-edge response, and increase the pressure distribution along the edge. We've also placed lightweight paulownia in the tip and tail to help to reduce swing weight.
- Recess3D - By reducing the number of materials in low-stress zones, we're able to minimize the swing weight of your snowboard while also reducing chatter in the tip and tail - all without sacrificing strength.
- SpaceGlass™ Tip and Tail - A pre-cured fiberglass insert placed in the board's tip to reduce swing weight and add durability and maneuverability.
- 3D Base Contour – 3mm of 3D contour (spoon) that gradually blends from the running surface deflects soft snow, eases turn initiation, and remains predictable on hardpack.
- ICG™ 20 Triax Glass with Carbon - Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass layups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing the snowboard's pop, liveliness, and longevity without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Wax Infused Sintered 4001 Base - Built using the hardest and fastest Sintered base material on the market from Crown, the Wax-Infused Sintered 4001 holds wax longer than other Sintered bases for a smoother glide, longer.