ATLAS TREELINE SNOWSHOES 2024
Pickup currently unavailable
Atlas Treeline Snowshoes are designed to meet the needs of both professionals and beginners. It is made from a lightweight aluminum frame that is strong and durable. In order to ensure comfort and ease of walking, the snowshoes feature an ergonomic design. Thanks to the dual ratchet laces, you can easily adjust them to fit your shoes. Additionally, the one-buckle tightening mechanism and the tpe heel strap provide effective support.
- Reactive Frame - In our most recent patent, the variable forming of our Reactiv Frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest load for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- Wrap MTN Binding - The Wrapp MTN Binding blends Atlas’s proven Wrapp series design with the added performance of the BOA® Fit System crafted for all-mountain snowshoeing use. Providing a secure fit each and every time, the turn of a dial delivers precision when the terrain gets technical.
- All-Trac Toe Crampon - The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac Toe Crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on all sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- StabiLock Rear Traction - The weight-activated StabiLock Rear Traction optimizes weight distribution to its serrated traction elements for sure footing on the most technical terrain.
- Spring-Loaded Suspension - Precision-focused, the Spring-Loaded Suspension’s (SLS) patented design suspends the snowshoe close underfoot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorb impact, flex naturally side-to-side and allow deeper crampon penetration into the slope for an uncompromised stride.
UPC Codes - 886745884088, 886745882992, 886745883616, 886745884026