ATLAS HELIUM MTN SNOWSHOES 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
These Atlas Helium Mtn Snowshoes are appreciated for their technology, lightness, and versatility. The Helium MTN features a Wrapp MTN binding with the BOA adjustment system. This allows you to quickly adjust your Atlas snowshoes with precision and effortlessness. The anodized aluminum teeth will give you an excellent grip on any terrain or snow type. The MTN crampon of these Atlas snowshoes will allow you to engage 360°. The helium snowshoe body helps clear snow, while the rear fin will keep the snowshoes upright. Want to take on any winter hiking challenge? Buy our helium snowshoes!
- Wrapp MTN Binding: The Wrapp MTN binding blends Atlas’ proven Wrapp series design combined with Boa® Closure System crafted for All-Mountain snowshoeing use. Providing a secure fit each and every time, the simple twist of a dial delivers consistent precision when the terrain gets technical.
- BOA® Fit System: Stainless steel lace evenly distributes pressure across the foot for the most comfortable and secure fit. Dial into a fast, effortless, precision fit.
- EZ Heel Buckle: The EZ Heel Buckle is single-handed convenience that ensures all-day comfort.
- Helium Deck: The deck of the all-new Helium series provides the foundation to make these the lightest composite snowshoes available. The unique louver design sheds snow to keep them lightweight, while also creating traction.
- Pivot Limiter: The pivot Limiter allows a more comfortable steady stride.
- Helium MTN Crampon: The most aggressive crampon in the Helium series! The MTN was created to provide reliability, giving the user confidence in all types of snow and ice. The design is rounded out with an aft tang, creating 360-degree engagement around the foot for superior grip.
- Aluminum Traction Rails: Lightweight 6061 Al Traction Rails run 2/3 length of the snowshoe providing stability and control in all conditions, while still allowing the tail to flex for the natural gate.
- 19° Heel Lift: Provides relief when climbing those long steep hills, and easily stores for flats and descents.
UPC Code -
886745886181, 886745891529, 886745941309, 886745940029, 886745939214