LINE VISION 118 SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
The LINE Vision 118 Ski is your ticket to ride on days when the storms are rolling and the snow keeps flying. With an ample waist width and a lightweight core reinforced with THC technology, the Vision 118 can blast, arc, and surf the deepest of the deep without making your legs feel like lead. Drop in on this incredibly lightweight freeride ski and prepare to see the light.
- 5CUT MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high-speed control.
- THC CONSTRUCTION: Newly developed "Triple Hybrid Construction" used in the Vison 108 & 98 lightweight freeride skis. The 3 materials combined are Aramid (similar to Kevlar), Carbon fiber, and Fiberglass into a proprietary stack laminate, the elements of LINE’s THC vibrate and resonate at different frequencies, this, in turn, cancels each other out creating a hyper damping ski experience without adding weight.
- PARTLY CLOUDY CORE: A blend of lightweight Paulownia and Maple creates the best strength-to-weight ratio in the line.
UPC Code - 886745966807, 886745969983, 886745969730,