LINE TOM WALLISCH PRO SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
The Line Skis Tom Wallisch Pro Skis are where you go if you need the highest level of performance in the park. Designed to be competition-ready, these sticks will help you push yourself to get around that one extra rotation, or to stomp that one trick you've been trying all year. They're quick, balanced, and super poppy - perfect for pushing the boundaries of freestyle skiing.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges, and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increases the durability and tuning life of the skis.
- SYMMETRIC FLEX: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to the terrain equally riding forward & backward.
- 5CUT MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- CAP WALL CONSTRUCTION: Combining the precision of the sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall Construction provides the best of both worlds.
- CARBON OLLIEBAND: Pre-stretched carbon down the center of the ski for added pop and play to ollie over snowboarders.
- MAPLE MACROBLOCK CORE: Two full-length maple stringers surrounded by aspen for increased strength and durability.