LINE SIR FRANCIS BACON SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
Line Sir Francis Bacon Skis are one of the most popular skis in LINE's expansive fleet, which is no surprise when we take a look at its versatile 107mm waist that conquers groomers and powder stashes alike. We especially appreciate the thicker base and edge that massively improve durability and tuning life, and the symmetrical flex that allows us to ride the switch with just as much stability as forwards.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges, and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increases the durability and tuning life of the skis.
- SYMMETRIC FLEX: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to the terrain equally riding forward & backward.
- SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- 3D CONVEX TIPS & TAILS: Developed by Eric Pollard, convex contouring across the tip and tail of the ski loosens the ski feel by increasing powder snow displacement – and creating a tip and tail more inclined to plane – for an added dimension of turn shape.
- LONGER ACTIVE EDGE: The effective edge of the ski is elongated for better grip throughout the turn.
- 5CUT MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- PARTLY CLOUDY CORE: A blend of lightweight Paulownia and Maple creates the best strength-to-weight ratio in the line.