LINE SAKANA SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
Based on the success of the Pescado, the Line Sakana Skis are swallowtail rippers for the shallower days. Designed to carve up the corduroy, the Sakana's short length, big shovel, and tight turn radius allow it to turn over on a dime, and the long camber section throughout the ski gives it a ton of rebound out of each turn. But just like with its big brother, the unique shape can't help but lend itself to surfy deep snow excellence. It's not often that one ski is so fun to ride both on the deepest and the shallowest days of the year, but the Sakana is here to defy expectations.
- Early Rise – Tip, and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on a hardpack.
- Directional Flex – The softer tip floats and initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability, and high-speed control.
- 5-Cut Geometry – Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Swallowtail – A dramatic tail knockout de-couples the farthest reaches of the effective edge while simultaneously forcing the tail of the ski down in soft snow. The result is a ski that can be ridden at shorter lengths without sacrificing performance.
- Partly Cloudy – A blend of lightweight Paulownia and Maple creating the best strength-to-weight ratio of Line's offerings.
- Carbon Flax Tape – Carbon Stringers offset by Flax Taping create added stiffness without the pingy, deflective properties of Carbon.
- Sidewall Construction – Ultra-high-density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- Sintered 1.3 mm Base – Sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed, and more durability due to the high-density material they're crafted from.
UPC Code - 886745968276, 886745969945, 880000085593, 880000085609, 880000085616