LINE PANDORA 84 SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
As the intuitive, hardpack specialist, the Line Pandora 84 Skis is the go-to ski when the skies are clear and the snow is fast. Created with an Aspenlight core, the Line Pandora 84 offers an incredibly lightweight and stable feel for frontside skiers who like to venture off the beaten path now and then.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high-speed control.
- 5CUT MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- CAPWALL CONSTRUCTION: Combining the precision of the sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall Construction provides the best of both worlds.
- CARBON MAGIC FINGERS: A wide array of carbon stretches from tip to tail for added stability without sacrificing weight.
- THIN TIP: A thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- ASPEN CORE: 100 % Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel.
UPC Code -
886745968443, 886745969655, 886745968139, 880000085517, 880000085524, 880000085531