LINE PANDORA 110 SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
The Line Pandora 110 Skis marries deep snow performance with hardpack and touring capabilities. Featuring a refined rocker profile, attuned tapering, and a functional 110 waist width, the Pandora 110 will float through pow, arc on groomers, and fight fatigue on the skin track. Drop in on this award-winning team favorite and prepare to see the light.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high-speed control.
- 5CUT MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- THIN TIP: A thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- THC CONSTRUCTION: Newly developed "Triple Hybrid Construction". The 3 materials combined are Aramid (similar to Kevlar), Carbon fiber, and Fiberglass into a proprietary stack laminate, the elements of LINE’s THC vibrate and resonate at different frequencies, this, in turn, cancels each other out creating a hyper damping ski experience without adding weight.
- PARTLY CLOUDY CORE: A blend of lightweight Paulownia and Maple creates the best strength-to-weight ratio in the line.
UPC Code -
886745967361, 886745969136, 886745969716