LINE OUTLINE SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
If powder days to you just mean that the whole mountain turns into a terrain park, the Line Outline Skis are the big guns for you. Built to ride just like your freestyle skis, these things are seriously fun when the faucet is on. They are almost completely symmetrical, with super flared tips and tails, and a fairly soft flex. Turning them sideways to smash a wind lip is as easy as breathing, and they stomp backward in pow better than almost any skis on the market. The 3D Convex tips and tails help you surf through the fluff, and they make butter in any conditions just feel so right. Get weird with it on your next powder day, and go have some fun on the Line Outline.
- Early Rise – Tip, and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on a hardpack.
- Symmetric Flex – The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to the terrain equally riding forward & backward.
- 5-Cut Geometry – Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- 3D Convex Technology – Convex contouring across the tip and tail of the ski loosed the ski feel by increasing displacement - and creating a tip and tail more inclined to the plane - for an added dimension of turn shape.
- Partly Cloudy – A blend of lightweight Paulownia and Maple creating the best strength-to-weight ratio of Line's offerings.
- Sidewall Construction – Ultra-high-density polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- Fatty Base – High-density sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed and better durability.
- Fatty Edge – 30% thicker edge dramatically increases the durability and tuning life of these skis.
UPC Code - 886745969273, 886745968290, 880000085463, 880000085470