LINE HONEY BADGER SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
You might care about the daily mountain conditions, but the Line Honey Badger Ski doesn't. These sticks hold their own in the face of rails, jumps, wind lips, and wallrides. A slightly thinner core and sidewall in the tip and tail reduce swing weight, meaning your poppiest, spinniest ski dreams have just come true. On top of that, the 4D Fibercap construction cranks durability and responsiveness up and keeps the weight feathery light.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE: 30 % thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges, and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increases the durability and tuning life of the skis.
- SYMMETRIC FLEX: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to the terrain equally riding forward & backward.
- 5CUT MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- 4D FIBER CAP CONSTRUCTION: 4 Directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
- ASPEN VENEER CORE: An amalgam of Aspen Stringers brought together for a lightweight, snappy, and engaged feel.
UPC Code - 886745966944, 886745969990, 886745968788, 886745967842, 880000085395, 880000085401, 880000085418, 880000085425