LINE BLEND SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
The Line Blend Skis are the favorite skis of the Line Freestyle team and define what is possible on a park ski. Ideal for anyone who wants to fill up their bag of tricks with creativity. With a 100 mm waist and wider tip and tail shapes, the Blend offers you a perfect platform for powerful presses, even in soft snow. The extended sidecut ensures faster turns. This ski offers you unsurpassed 'weird skiing' potential in any terrain.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges, and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increases the durability and tuning life of the skis.
- SYMMETRIC FLEX: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to the terrain equally riding forward & backward.
- 5CUT MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- CAPWALL CONSTRUCTION: Combining the precision of the sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall construction provides the best of both worlds.
- CARBON OLLIEBAND: Pre-stretched carbon down the center of the ski for added pop and play to ollie over snowboarders.
- MAPLE MACROBLOCK CORE: Two full-length maple stringers surrounded by aspen for increased strength and durability.
UPC Code - 886745968528, 886745969952, 886745967798, 880000085289, 880000085296, 880000085302, 880000085258, 880000085265, 880000085272