LINE BLADE W SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
Click into the Blade Ski for knife-sharp precision down steep groomers over packed pow or through soft spring snow. These Line Blade W Skis offer an impressive balance of control power and versatility that help you enjoy what others might consider less-than-ideal conditions. The 95mm waist allows you to get from edge to edge quickly and not shy away from variable snow while the 5CUT tight radius provides an intuitive feel while you rip tight slalom turns or flowier longer turns. These sticks are sure to have you feeling like you can carve a turn of any style at any location on the hill.
- ROCKER TYPE: Early Rise Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on a hardpack.
- FLEX: The softer tip floats and initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability, and high-speed control.
- SIDECUT: 5-Cut Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- SHAPE: Thin Tip Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- CORE: Aspen Core 100% Aspen wood for the lightest, most nimble feel.
- LAMINATES: Gas Pedal Metal Titanal focused across the ski width provides increased edge grip and torsional stability while maintaining a lively feel along the length of the ski. Two independent tip and tail Titanal pieces add power and energy.
- SIDEWALLS: Sidewall Construction Ultra-high density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- BASE: Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm High-density sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed and better durability.
- EDGES: Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm 30% thicker edge dramatically increases the durability and tuning life of these skis.
UPC Code -