LINE BLADE OPTIC 114 SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
For the guys and gals setting their sights on storm days and endless in-bounds powder laps, the Line Blade Optic 114 Skis is here to answer the call. Equipped with the gas pedal metal overdrive technology, paired with a refined rocker profile, attuned tapering, and functional waist width, the Blade Optic 114 is a super stable stomp stick that will float through the deepest of deep and plow through crud. Kick it into overdrive and experience freeride through a new lens on the Line Blade Optic 114.
- 5CUT MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- GAS PEDAL METAL: Titanal focused across the ski width provides increased edge grip and torsional stability while maintaining a lively feel along the length of the ski. Two independent tip and tail Titanal pieces add extra power and energy.
- EARLY RISE: The tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on a hardpack when rolled over on the edge.
- SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: Ultra-High density polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- ASPEN VENEER CORE: An amalgam of Aspen Stringers brought together for a lightweight, snappy, and engaged feel.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high-speed control.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges, and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increases the durability and tuning life of the skis.
- OVERDRIVE: Titanal focused vertically throughout the ski, extending throughout the tip and tail designed to add stability, power, and precision.
- THIN TIP: A thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
UPC Code -
886745969709, 886745968399, 886745969235