LINE BLADE OPTIC 104 SKIS 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
With its versatility, the LINE Blade Optic 104 Skis can handle everything from charging steep steep mountain laps to cruising smooth corduroy early in the morning. You'll feel enhanced edge grip, stability, and control under your feet thanks to our Gas pedal metal overdrive technology. Take the Blade Optic 104 to the top gear and ski with confidence.
- 5CUT MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- GAS PEDAL METAL: Titanal focused across the ski width provides increased edge grip and torsional stability while maintaining a lively feel along the length of the ski. Two independent tip and tail Titanal pieces add extra power and energy.
- EARLY RISE: The tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on a hardpack when rolled over on the edge.
- SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: Ultra-high-density polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- ASPEN VENEER CORE: An amalgam of Aspen Stringers brought together for a lightweight, snappy, and engaged feel.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high-speed control.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges, and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increases the durability and tuning life of the skis.
- OVERDRIVE: Titanal focused vertically throughout the ski, extending throughout the tip and tail designed to add stability, power, and precision.
- THIN TIP: A thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
UPC Code - 886745966975, 886745967330, 886745969419, 886745969112, 880000085111, 880000085128, 880000085135, 880000085142