K2 Hypnotist Snowboard 2024
Pickup currently unavailable
The K2 Hypnotist is an all-new premium freestyle snowboard designed for advanced to expert snowboarders who excel in transitions, hips, and medium to large terrain park features.
At the core of the Hypnotist is our reliable tri-blend BAP core, providing a solid foundation for the board. To enhance performance, we've incorporated Carbon DarkWeb™ technology, which increases the speed of edge-to-edge transitions. Additionally, we've introduced the new tip-to-tail Carbon Backbone™, which adds snap and responsiveness.
To facilitate effortless spins, reduce swing weight, and minimize tip and tail chatter, we've replaced the core in the tip and tail with our SpaceGlass™ construction. This material is lighter and harder than wood, giving the Hypnotist a unique advantage. Finally, we've finished the board with a wax-infused 4001 Sintered Base from Crown. This base material is the hardest and fastest that Crown offers, ensuring optimal speed and performance.
With its advanced construction and performance-driven features, the K2 Hypnotist is the perfect choice for riders who demand precision and control in freestyle terrain. It provides the stability, pop, and speed necessary to take your freestyle riding to new heights.
- BAP Core - A tri-blend wood core harnesses the rebound, strength, and feel of sustainably harvested Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia timber species
- Triax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides the proper torsional flexibility and strength
- Carbon DarkWeb™ - Carbon stringers extend at 45º angles from the inserts in an “X” pattern, adding responsiveness and stability at all speeds.
- NEW Carbon Backbone™ - A center-aligned carbon inlay running tip to tail of the snowboard, specifically designed to add snap and pop to every ollie and take-off.
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we can reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- SpaceGlass™ Tip and Tail - A pre-cured fiberglass insert placed in the board's tip to reduce swing weight and add durability and maneuverability.
- Wax Infused Sintered 4001 Base - Built using the hardest and fastest Sintered base material on the market from Crown, the Wax-Infused Sintered 4001 holds wax longer than other Sintered bases for a smoother glide, longer.
I bought a 154W for "dome" freestyle . I am 6 foot tall - 105kg - US 12 feet so "officially" a bit big for this, but I figured that as I am riding it indoors I would do a "DIY volume shift" to allow me to carve with high lean angles but still have a fun freestyle board. I was spot on....It is such fun. Stable playful - nice snappy (but controllable) flex. Holds a great edge even on ice - pops amazingly - low vibration when the slope gets choppy - the extra width helps add landing stability. I have let a few mates try it and already one is planning to order one - Brilliant.